Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Two Weeks

It's official. I have (roughly) two weeks until I get on a plane for Madrid. Well, actually a plane to NY, NY to meet up with AFS and THEN on a plane to...Zurich, Switzerland. BUT AFTER THAT I FLY TO MADRID where I have a two day orientation before meeting my host family....anyways, the clock is ticking.

I got my Visa in the mail. Oh gosh, I cannot express how much of a relief it is to have my passport back. Turns out the Visa is just a page on my passport, with many blank available pages for further study abroad options. It's really cool looking. Seriously, I applaud Spain for making such an intricate design with the repeated word "Europe." I would upload a picture to show off, but that's probably illegal in some way or the other.

Well. That's all for now. I would just like to make the statement that the person/thing/place I will miss most while I'm gone is Suki, my cat. (My parents will be fine.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm already planning to return in college...or next summer...or senior year ;)

    ReplyDelete